ᏅᏬᏘ ᏗᎨᏥᏅᏬᏗ ᏗᎫᎪᏔᏂᏓᏍᏗᏱ ᎤᎾᏙᏢᏒ
ᎾᏍᎩᏃ ᏅᏬᏘ ᏗᎨᏥᏅᏬᏗ ᏗᎫᎪᏔᏂᏓᏍᏗᏱ ᎤᎾᏙᏢᏒ ᎨᏍᏕᎵᏍᎪᎢ ᏂᎯ ᎠᎩᏍᏗ ᎾᏍᎩ ᏭᏔᏅ ᏅᏩᏙᎯᏯᏛ ᎤᎾᎵᏍᏕᎸᏙᏗ ᎾᏍᎩᎾ ᏣᏤᎵ ᏅᏬᏘᏃ ᎬᏗ:
- ᎠᏲᎯᏍᏗᏍᎩ ᎠᎴᏃ ᎠᎦᏲᎳᎨᏍᏗ ᎠᎩᏍᏗ ᎤᏴᏍᏗ-ᏧᏠᏱ ᏂᏕᎦᎾᏰᎬᎢ
- ᎧᏁᏉᏤᎩ ᏣᏤᎵ ᎠᏂᎦᏔᎲᎩ
- ᏕᎦᎫᏍᏛᏍᎬ ᎣᏍᏓ ᏧᏂᎳᏅᏔᏅ ᎢᏳᎾᏛᏁᎵᏓᏍᏗ
ᎦᎪᏃ ᎾᏍᎩᎾ ᏱᏕᎨᎦᏓᏂᎸᎩ ᎾᏍᎩᎾ ᎤᎾᏙᏢᏒᎢ?
ᏂᎦᏛᏉ ᎤᏩᏌᏊ ᎢᏯᏓᏛᏁᎯ ᎪᏪᎶᏗ ᏂᎯ ᎾᎿᎢ ᎤᎾᏙᏢᏒᎢ ᏅᎿᎢ Ꮭ ᎪᎱᏍᏗ ᏗᏣᎳᎬᏫᎳᏁᏗ ᏱᎨᏎᏍᏗ ᏂᎯ ᎥᎿᎢ ᏂᎦᎥᏊ ᏦᎢ ᏂᏚᏍᏗᏓᏅᎢ ᏱᏂᎦᎵᏍᏓ:
- ᏂᎯ ᏘᏫᏓ ᏧᏁᎳ ᎠᎴᏃ ᎤᏟ ᎢᎦᎢ Medicare ᎤᏓᏡᎬ D ᎠᏚᏓᎸᏙᏗ ᎠᏍᏆᏂᎪᏙᏗ ᏗᎩᏍᏗ ᏧᏴᏍᏗ, ᎠᎴ
- You have three or more of these long term health conditions:
- ᎠᏟᏱᎴᎩ ᎤᏓᏂᎸᎩ ᎢᎬᏯᏗᏢ ᏱᎬᏁᎯ ᎠᏓᏅᏙᎩ ᎥᏳᎩ
- End Stage Renal Disease
- Dyslipidemia, and
- You reach $4,696 in yearly prescription drug costs paid by you and the plan.
Your participation is voluntary, and does not affect your coverage. This program comes at no cost to members.. The program is not a benefit for all members and is open only to those invited to participate.
What services are included in the program?
The program provides you with:
- Comprehensive medication review
- ᎠᎵᏐᏍᏔᏅ ᏅᏬᏘ ᎠᎪᎵᏰᏗ
Comprehensive Medication Review
The review is a one-on-one discussion with a pharmacist to answer questions and address concerns you have about the medications you take, including:
- ᎠᏓᏅᏍᏙᏗ ᏗᎩᏍᏗ ᏧᏴᏍᏗ
- ᎢᏴᏛ-ᎾᏍᎩ-ᏗᏎᎯᎯ (OTC) ᏑᏓᎴᎩ ᏅᏬᏘ
- ᏧᏓᎴᏅᏓ ᎢᎾᎨᎮᎯ ᏅᏬᏘ ᏗᏓᏅᏬᏗᎢ
- ᎠᎵᏍᏓᏴᏗ ᏗᏑᏯᎾᎢ ᏧᎾᎵᏍᏕᎸᏙᏗ ᎠᎴ ᏗᎵᏍᏓᏴᏗ ᏧᎵᏑᏱ ᏗᎩᏍᏗ
The pharmacist will offer ways to manage your conditions with the drugs you take. If more information is needed, the pharmacist may contact your prescribing doctor. The review takes about 30 minutes and is usually offered once each year—if you qualify. At the end of your discussion, the pharmacist will give you a Personal Medication List of the medications you discussed during your review.
ᏂᎯ ᎠᏎ ᎾᏍᏊ ᎠᎩᏍᏗ ᎾᏍᎩ ᏅᏬᏘ ᏂᎦᎵᏍᏗᏍᎬ ᎠᏍᏓᏩᏛᏍᏗ. ᏣᏤᎵ ᎠᏍᏓᏩᏛᏍᏗ ᏰᎵᏉ ᎤᏠᏯᏍᏗ ᏗᎧᏁᎢᏍᏔᏅᎢ ᎾᏍᎩᎾ ᏅᏬᏘ ᎠᏓᏁᎯ ᎾᏍᎩᎾ ᏂᎯ ᎠᎴ ᏣᏤᎵ ᎦᎾᎦᏘ ᎾᎢ ᎧᏃᎮᏗ ᎾᎯᏳ ᏣᏤᎵ ᏐᎢ ᎦᎾᎦᏘ ᎯᏩᏛᎯᏙᎲᎢ.
Here is a blank copy of the Personal Medication List for tracking your prescriptions.
Targeted Medication Review (TMR).
With this review, we mail, fax or call your doctor with suggestions about prescription drugs that may be safer, or work better than your current drugs. As always, your prescribing doctor will decide whether to consider our suggestions. Your prescription drugs will not change unless you and your doctor decide to change them. We may also contact you, by mail or phone, with suggestions about your medications.
How will I know if I qualify for the program?
If you qualify, we will mail you a letter. Also, you may receive a call inviting you to participate in this one-on-one medication review.
Who will contact me about the review?
You may receive a call from a pharmacy where you recently filled one or more of your prescriptions. You will be given the option to choose an in-person review or a phone review.
You may be contacted by a call center pharmacist to provide your review and ensure that you have access to the service if you want to participate. These reviews are conducted by phone.
ᎦᏙᏃ ᎾᏍᎩ ᎠᎪᎵᏰᏗ ᎬᏗ ᎾᏍᎩ ᏅᏬᏘ ᎠᏓᏁᎯ ᎤᎵᏍᎨᏗᏯ?
ᏧᏓᎴᎿᎢ ᏗᏂᎦᎾᎦᏘ ᏰᎵᏉ ᏯᎪᏪᎸᎦ ᏗᏓᏅᏍᏙᏗ ᏅᏬᏘ ᎾᏍᎩᎾ ᏂᎯ ᎾᏍᎩᎾᏃ ᏄᏛᎾᏊ ᏂᎦᎥ ᎾᏍᎩ ᎠᏓᏅᏍᏙᏗ ᏗᎩᏍᏗ ᏧᏴᏍᏗ ᎠᎴ/ᎠᎴᏃ OTC ᏅᏬᏘᏃ ᏂᎯ ᎲᏗᏍᎬᎢ. ᎾᏍᎩᎾᏃ ᏄᏰᎵᏛᎢ, ᎾᏍᎩ ᏅᏬᏘ ᎠᏓᏁᎯ:
- ᎧᏃᎮᏗ ᏙᎡᎵ ᏣᏤᎵ ᎠᏓᏅᏍᏙᏗ ᏗᎩᏍᏗ ᏧᏴᏍᏗ ᎠᎴ OTC ᏅᏬᏘᏃ ᎠᏓᏕᏙᏗᏍᎩ ᏏᏴᏫᎭ.
- ᎪᏟᏍᏙᏗ ᏂᎦᎥ ᎠᏓᏅᏍᏙᏗ ᏗᎩᏍᏗ ᏧᏴᏍᏗ ᎠᎴ OTC ᏅᏬᏘᏃ ᎾᏍᎩᎾᎢ ᏰᎵᏉ ᏅᏗᎦᎵᏍᏙᏗᏍᎬ ᏅᏬᏘ ᏙᏓᎴᏤᎲᎩ ᎠᎴ ᎠᎵᏍᎪᎸᏙᏗ ᏗᎧᏁᎢᏍᏔᏅᎢ ᎾᎢ ᎠᏓᏍᏕᎵᏍᎩ.
- ᏥᏍᏕᎸᏗ ᎠᎩᏍᏗ ᎾᏍᎩᎾ ᎤᎪᏗ ᎤᎾᎵᏍᏕᎸᏗ ᎾᏍᎩᎾ ᏂᎦᎥ ᏣᏤᎵ ᎠᏓᏅᏍᏙᏗ ᏗᎩᏍᏗ ᏧᏴᏍᏗ ᎠᎴ OTC ᏅᏬᏘᏃ.
- ᏗᎪᎵᏰᏗ ᏓᏜᏅᏓᏗᏍᎬᎢ ᎾᎢ ᏥᏍᏕᎸᏗ ᏂᎯ ᎠᎦᏲᎳᎨ ᏣᏤᎵ ᎠᏓᏅᏍᏙᏗ ᎠᎩᏍᏗ ᎤᏴᏍᏗ ᏚᏂᎬᏩᎶᏛᎢ.
ᎦᏙᎡᎵ ᏱᎦᏛᎦ ᎠᏯ ᎬᏯᎵᏍᏕᎸᏙᏗ ᎾᏍᎩᎾ ᎣᏍᏓᏜᏃᎮᏍᎬ ᎬᏗ ᏅᏬᏘ ᎠᏓᏁᎯ?
- ᎠᏂᏃᎮᏍᎬ ᏣᏤᎵ ᏅᏬᏘᏃ ᏰᎵᏊ ᎾᎿᎢ ᎤᏙᎯᏳ ᏅᎶᏙᎯᏯᏓ ᎥᎿ ᎣᏓᏅᏛᎢ ᎣᏛᎢ ᎾᏍᎩᎾᎢ ᏂᎯ ᏕᎲᏗᏍᎬᎢ ᏗᏣᏤᎵ ᏗᎩᏍᏗ ᏧᏴᏍᏗ ᎠᎴ OTC ᏅᏬᏘᏃ ᎦᎾᏰᎩ ᏂᎨᏒᎾ.
- The pharmacy can look for ways to help you save money on your out-of-pocket prescription drug costs.
- You benefit by having a Personal Medication List and a Medication Action Plan to keep and share with your doctors and health care providers.
ᎦᏙᎡᎵ ᏱᏥᎩ ᎤᏟ ᎢᎦᎢ ᎧᏃᎮᏢᎥᏍᎩ ᏄᏰᎵᏛ ᎾᏍᎩ ᎤᎾᏙᏢᏒᎢ?
Please contact us if you would like additional information about our program, or if you do not want to participate after being enrolled in the program. Our number is 1-844-635-3406, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. (TTY users call 711.)