ᎭᎵᏍᎪᎸᏓ ᎢᏨᏍᏕᎸᏗᎢ ᎠᏑᏰᏍᏗ ᎾᏍᎩ ᎠᏍᏓᏩᏛᏍᏗ ᎾᏍᎩᎾᎢ ᏚᏳᎪᏛ ᏱᏂᏣᎵᏍᏓᏁᎯ!
Wellcare focuses exclusively on government-sponsored programs like Medicaid and Medicare. So if you are looking for a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan, you have come to the right place. Our plans are easy to understand and give you real savings.
Wellcare's PDP Offer:
- Affordable coverage with plans that may feature some of the lowest premiums available in your area
- Access to thousands of pharmacies nationwide. Our network includes national, regional and local chains, grocers and independent pharmacies
- Copays starting at $0 at preferred retail pharmacies
- Coverage for thousands of medications including the most commonly-used generics
- Plans with no deductible which means that coverage begins on day one
- Friendly Member Service representatives who are ready to help you with any questions about your coverage or medications.
ᏗᏓᏅᏖᎯᎶᏓ ᎾᎯᏳ ᎪᏪᎵᏍᎬᎢ ᎾᎿᎢ PDP ᎠᏍᏓᏩᏛᏍᏗ
- If you are enrolled in an Medicare Advantage Private Fee-For Service (PFFS), Medicare Advantage Coordinated Care (HMO or PPO), or Medicare Advantage (HMO or PPO) plan that provides Medicare prescription drug coverage you will be automatically disenrolled from the HMO, PPO or MA PFFS plan if you enroll in a PDP.
- ᎢᏳᏃ ᏂᎯ ᏱᏣᎭ ᏅᏬᏘᏲᎢ ᏣᏚᏓᎸᏛᎢ ᏭᎵᏍᏗ ᎾᏍᎩ VA ᎠᎴᏃ TriCare, ᏣᏤᎵ ᎠᏍᏓᏩᏛᏍᏗ ᏄᏓᎷᎸᎾ ᎦᏳᎳ ᏓᏂᏍᎪᎸᏗᏍᎬ ᎠᎩᏍᏗ ᎤᏴᏍᏗ ᏣᏚᏓᎸᏛᎢ, ᎾᏍᎩ ᏂᎯ ᏰᎵᏉ Ꮭ ᎤᎵᏍᏕᎸᏙᏗ ᏱᎩ ᎾᏍᎩᎾ PDP.
- ᎢᏳᏃ ᏂᎯ ᎨᏒᎢ ᎠᎪᏪᎳᏅᎯ ᎾᎿᎢ ᎾᏍᎩ ᎤᏓᎾᏝᎢ ᎠᏍᏓᏩᏛᏍᏗ ᎬᏗ ᎤᏠᏱ ᏓᏟᎶᏍᏛᎢ ᏧᎾᎵᏍᏕᎸᏙᏗ ᎠᎴᏃ ᎾᏍᎩ Medicare ᎤᎶᏒᏍᏔᏅ ᎠᏍᏓᏩᏛᏍᏗ ᎬᏗ ᎠᎩᏍᏗ ᎤᏴᏍᏗ ᏣᏚᏓᎸᏛᎢ, ᏣᏤᎵ ᏣᏚᏓᎸᏛᎢ ᎭᏫᏂᏗᏢ ᎾᏍᎩᎾᏃ ᏗᏍᏓᏩᏛᏍᏗ ᎡᎵᏊ ᏯᏓᏁᏟᏴᎾ ᎥᎿᏃ ᏂᎯ ᏱᏣᏘᎳᏗ ᎾᏍᎩ PDP. ᎰᏩᏊ ᎠᏟᏃᎮᏙᏗ ᏣᏤᎵ ᏧᎾᎵᏍᏕᎸᏙᏗ ᎤᎦᏎᏍᏗᏕᎩ ᎠᎴᏃ ᎠᏍᏓᏩᏛᏍᏗ ᏗᎦᎳᏫᎩ ᎾᏍᎩᎾ ᏣᏚᏓᎸᏛᎢ ᏂᏕᎬᎿᏅᎢ.
- If you are a member of a Medicare Advantage Plan (HMO or PPO), you may already have prescription drug coverage that will meet your needs. By joining Wellcare, your membership in your Medicare Advantage Plan may end. This will affect your doctor and hospital coverage as well as your prescription drug coverage.
Note: If you are enrolled in a private-fee-for-service plan (PFFS) that does not include Medicare prescription drug coverage, an MA Medicare Savings Account (MSA) plan or an 1876 Cost plan, you may enroll in a PDP and will not be automatically disenrolled from the PFFS, MSA or 1876 Cost plan.